Tenant Support Program
The Tenant Support Program(TSP) provides housing support services to mental health clients. TSP is a welcoming environment with a friendly staff who have personal experience with mental health issues and substance use issues.
The Tenant Support Program provides:
- Peer counseling and support groups including weekly “Issues That Matter” discussion group
- Housing search support
- Computers available for use by people seeking housing
- Shelter voucher distribution
- Assistance with EveryOne Home Loan applications and referrals to other housing and service providers in the community
- Housing rights information and resources
- Peer-led outreach to mental health clients in Single Room Occupancy hotels (SROs) in Downtown Oakland, offering housing related information and referrals
- Security deposit and rental assistance for individuals receiving mental health services from Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services contracted providers
320 13th Street, Suite 102
Oakland, CA 94612
Usage limits exceeded.
tenantsupportprogram @ acnetmhc.org
Monday through Friday 7:30-2:30